sitename  

العودة   sitename > اراضي للبيع , شقق للايجار , فلل للبيع , شقق للبيع , بيوت للبيع > حراج اراضي للبيع المدينة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-30-2018, 12:22 AM
zxlbxj1 zxlbxj1 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2018
المشاركات: 57
افتراضي a swift one-two with

DETROIT -- Ian Kinslers first few weeks with Detroit have been just what the Tigers were hoping for. Kinsler homered and drove in four runs, and the Tigers held on for a 7-5 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Thursday. Kinsler has settled into Detroits leadoff spot nicely after the Tigers traded Prince Fielder for him in the off-season. He hit his second homer of the season -- a three-run shot in the fifth inning -- and raised his average to .327. "Im playing ball, man -- I love to play baseball," Kinsler said. "Im enjoying myself. I would like to win some more games, but right now were playing OK, and just waiting to erupt a little bit and run off a bunch of wins in a row." Justin Verlander (2-1) allowed three unearned runs in five innings, and the Tigers trailed who remains in critical condition. Dries Mertens broke the deadlock with a penalty on his 27th birthday and Goran Pandev doubled Napolis advantage shortly before halftime. Marek Hamsik thumped a second penalty against the crossbar after Pandev had been fouled by Marco Silvestri. The goalkeeper was dismissed in that incident, leaving Cagliari at a numerical disadvantage for more than half an hour. Napoli did score a third two minutes later when Blerim Dzemaili tapped in a rebound after Vlada Avramov could only parry Pandevs effort. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة